Finally I am a Microsoft MVP (Most Valued Professional)


April 2016 started very well with a good news for me. Earlier today I was checking my mails and I was totally taken aback. I received a mail from Microsoft stating that I have been awarded the most prestigious MVP award for outstanding contributions to the Microsoft community and other forums in terms of App-V. I was super excited to see a recognition from Mr. Biplab Paul, PMP Audience Evangelism Manager – India Communities Microsoft.This was like a dream come true for me.


Getting the MVP award was one of my long term goal and finally I have achieved it. This is my very first MVP award.I am so honored to be a part of the Microsoft Community and now also the MVP program! I would like to thank all other App-V gurus, App-V MVP's, Microsoft MVP program, India MVP program and my beloved family & friends.I would like to dedicate this to Rory Monaghan who inspired me to achieve my goal.And finally a big thanks to all of you who supported me and visited my blog, without you this wasn’t even possible!


A Big Thanks to all once again.

/Vigneshwaran

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations from the Kahuna!

    Please make plans to make the MVP Summit at the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much @Tim Mangan

      I am very excited to meet you all in the MVP Summit.

      Delete